What are you up to for Valentine’s day ? If you are looking for ideas for a romantic diner, this ginger jelly and shrimp heart might be a hot starter.
Ingredients (6 bites) :
- Fresh Ginger
- 6 Shrimps
- 1 Orange
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 ts Honey
- Fresh Coriander
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt, white & chili pepper
- Agar agar
1. Peel and grate one ginger root. In a pan, boil 500ml of water. Drop the fresh ginger in boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Peel the shrimps. In a frying pan, cook them with garlic, salt, white and chili pepper. Reserve.
3. Snip the coriander. Reserve.
4. Supreme the orange. Reserve.
5. Strain the ginger mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of honey. Put the mixture back in a pan. Add 2 grams of Agar Agar and wait 10 seconds when it’s boiling.
6. Film 6 heart shaped biscuit cutter. Place one shrimp and orange supreme. Add salt and pepper. Season with coriander. Pour the ginger preparation to the top.
7. Put in the fridge and leave it refrigerate for 1 hour minimum.
8. Mash an avocado and season with lemon juice, salt, chili pepper and caraway.
9. Place the ginger jelly & shrimp heart and mashed avocado in a plate and add a balsamic vinegar stroke.
Bon appétit !