Enjoying the last days of summer…
Ingredients (4 tartlets) :
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 10 basil leaves
- 30g/1oz parmesan
- Olive oil
For the pastry:
- 75g/2.65oz flour T55
- 75g/2.65oz buckwheat
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of water
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven at 100°C/210°F.
2. Slice the tomatoes. Place the slices on the grill covered by a parchment paper. Smear olive oil. Cook for 30 minutes. Put aside.
3. In a large bowl (or a robot), mix the butter cut into small pieces and at room temperature and icing sugar. Add the flour, buckwheat, egg yolk and a pinch of salt. Mix it well. Form a ball of pastry, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Turn up the heat at 180°C/350°F. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into half-inch (1cm) slices, discarding the end pieces. Place the slices on the grill covered by a parchment paper. Smear a little olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes. Don’t turn off the oven. Cut the zucchini in small stick pieces. Put aside.
4. Take the pastry out the fridge. Place it in the middle of a parchment paper sheet. Crush the pastry bowl with the palm. Place another piece of parchment paper over it. Roll pastry until you can make four small tartlets. Place the pastry on four small buttered tart molds. Cook for 10 minutes. Then place the tomato slices and zucchini sticks. Cut basil and put on top. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cook for 15 more minutes.
5. Serve with feta and olive salad.