Paris is the best in summer. It’s quiet, traffic is back to normal and sun is shinning. July-August is the perfect time to explore the parks, enjoy restaurants with terraces and admire the city without it’s grumpy inhabitants who are anywhere else than Paris.
Here is a list of some favorites & useful links for this summer time :
– It’s sunny, let’s go for a picnic. The river bank is Parisians’ favorite spot but you might also try one of the best picnic spots & provisions in Paris by Paris by Mouth
– It’s too hot. Cool down with a delicious ice-cream. I’ve worked on the best ice-cream in Paris list for you.
– Enjoy a restaurant with terrace following Topito selection or Timeout. Also many restaurants opened on Les Berges de Seine (on the left river bank) including Rosa Bonheur annexe. An excellent spot to have lunch or dinner.
– Don’t miss last days of Paris 1900, The city of entertainment exhibition at Le Petit Palais, until August 17th
– If you’re not afraid of watching a movie in French or with French subtitles, then you should have a look to the outdoor cinema program from La Villette. All movies are in original language with subtitles so you might even find movie in yours.
Have a great summer!